Maker's Mark 46 Bourbon
It starts with fully matured Maker’s Mark straight out of the barrel. But then it takes a bold twist. We add seared French Oak staves to the barrel, and then finish it a bit longer in our cool aging cellar. The result is a whisky with bolder, more complex flavors, but one whose every sip delivers the smooth, approachable whisky that Maker’s Mark is famous for.
- Fully matured Maker’s Mark®, barrel finished with oak staves.
- Intense flavors; a big crescendo of wood blending perfectly with deep, complex and rich notes of vanilla and caramel
- Signature Maker’s Mark® deliciously smooth finish.
- Made slowly in small batches at our historic distillery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Each bottle is hand dipped in our signature red wax
- Perfect for sipping neat or on the rocks.
- Our unique barrel finishing process creates more complex flavors-while eliminating the bitterness that usually comes with whiskies that are aged longer.